General Rules: —– Click Here
- All admission are subjected to the rules and regulation of the university /board and final admission will be approved based on the criteria and submission of testimonials in original as stipulated by the university/Board
- Fees once paid shall not be refundable under any circumstances
- Payment of fee in time in the responsibility of parent and delay of the same shall attract penalty charges as decided by the management from time to time.
- Students shall not be permitted for appearing in the university examination if they fail to attend the preparatory examination.
- Any disputes regarding administrative or academic affairs of the institution are subjected to the jurisdiction of the courts of Gwalior city only.
- The management reserves the right of not allowing the student to enter the College/Hostel premises if found involved in any police/court case against the instant the interest of the institution.
Discipline :—– Click Here
- All students admitted in the college must follow the rules and regulation that may be framed from time to time by the management. Student are required to maintain absolute self-discipline in the college, Hospital campus and in the hostel. Violation of the rules will result in severe disciplinary action against the offenders.
- Each student is responsible for the proper handling and safe custody of any apparatus or equipment that he/she may be using. In case of any damage or loss to the college property by unfair means, the student will have to pay the cost of repair or replacement.
- Student must show obedience to all the members of the staff as well as to the managing authority of the college.
- All communication from the students should be addressed to the principle association, union or club may be formed in the college by the students of their own.
- In matters of administration, training and discipline, the decision of the principle shall be final and binding on all students like.
- A student can avail leave only when given below by the college authority, and only 10 sick leave in a year shall be given on production of medical certification
Ragging :—– Click Here
Ragging in strictly prohibited in the college campus as well as in hostel. Both junior and senior students are required to maintain cordial relationship with each are required to maintain cordial relationship with each other and a disciplined atmosphere in college campus.
The following could be the possible punishment for those who found guilty of participation in abetment of ragging as per university rules.
1. Cancellation of admission
2. Suspension from attending class.
3. With holding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits.
4. Suspension/expulsion from the hostel.
5. Rustication from the institution for a varying period.
6. Fine up to Rs. 25000/-
7. Rigorous imprisonment upto three years.
Academinc Norms:—– Click Here
- Student will attend programs as per college`s timetable.
- Students will appear in all tests. Accumulative progress record of each student is being maintained.
- Students will participate in social, cultural and professional activities. Separate timings have been remarked for these activities.
- In case of illness permission will be taken from the principle to mark reasons of absent and completion of the course.
- ID card will be issued to all the students after admission the card will be valid only if it is duly signed by the principal with seal for same academic year only.
- The students will be allowed to enter the college premises, only on production of his/her card. In case ID card is lost a duplicate will be issued on payment of fees.